Hey, Y’all! Krista Allen here; I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far! May is here and hopefully, all our rainy days are over. I am here to give you a fantastic list of things to do on this beautiful Mother’s Day weekend. So mom’s get out there and enjoy yourselves!
- With the nice sunshine that we are supposed to be experiencing this weekend, you can get the whole family together to look at some fearsome cars! This free car-show event will be from 7:30am to 10:30am. Cars At The Park will be located at 1200 W Hubbard St, Mineral Wells. They are excited to welcome all who attend, and don’t worry if it’s too early! They will have coffee waiting for you. For further insight https://fb.me/e/2npodsCyM
- As mothers, we have busy routines, we don’t always get to do one on one with our kiddos! Coffee and Cocktails have something special for you! A mommy and me cooking class for two! The cooking will start mixing at 10am! You will be making some delicious fruit and cream cheese pastries that will make your mouth water! The cost for this memorable moment is $75, and they ask that you email them at email@example.com to reserve your spot today.
- With the rodeo coming next week; what better way to get your little ones ready than with a May Play Day! This occasion is being hosted by the Poor Boys Riding Club. The gates will open at 1pm Saturday, May 8th at the Mineral Wells Riding Club Arena. The kiddos will be practicing their skills in barrels, poles, and fun activities such as a cakewalk. For more information on the event and pricing please click: https://fb.me/e/3NFWAKSyH
- Anytime is always a great time to listen to live music with good food, but this weekend is even better! Kevin Sewell will be playing this Saturday night at The Hole in the Wall Grill and Biergarten. The music will start at 6:30, so don’t be late! It is free and the drinks are cold! So come out and unwind. https://www.facebook.com/events/793167501405216
- Let the lights shine on your Saturday Night! The Clark Gardens will be hosting a Flash Light Night for the whole family to enjoy. The evening will begin at 7pm and end at 9:30pm. This light-up maze will have your children in awe! Also, the location will have food trucks on sight for dinner and deserts. For further details on pricing please see the following: https://fb.me/e/iFOeuAklw
- There is no better way to end Mother’s Day weekend than with a tea party! The Sill, located at 402 S Oak Ave, Mineral Wells will be hosting their first event for all moms with a beautiful tea party! This fun-filled afternoon will be a tea party, arts and crafts, and a photoshoot with your babies for just $30. The Facebook link available here; https://fb.me/e/1pfau7UmC
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and a spectacular Mother’s Day! If you are still looking for something to get your mother, we made it easy in this article to find some great local gifts.
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.