Mothers Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate the special women in your life than by getting her some beautiful one-of-a-kind gifts. There are a lot of local businesses putting together deals and exclusive displays just for these amazing ladies. Here is an arrangement of options that are local for you and your family to choose from.
- The first stop is jewelry! Garret’s Jewelry and Loan in Downtown Mineral Wells has a beautiful display of jewelry for every moment. They have everything ranging from bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings. They also would like everyone to know that if they mention this article the buyer will receive 25% off their entire purchase of jewelry.
- The Market 76067 also downtown has anything and everything a woman might want. They have organic made soaps, candles, and jewelry. They also have several displays for Mother’s Day, such as beautiful cups and hand towels made just for mothers. If you aren’t sure what to get her, I promise you, they can point you in the right direction!
- If you’re wanting something sweet for your sweetheart, no place better than Merrimac and North! This one of a kind, local bakery that has everything from cakes, muffins, cupcakes, and cookies. These beautiful assortments of sweeties are sure to make her smile.
- It means a lot for a mom to feel pretty! So if you want to make Mom feel extra special because she always puts you first. Getting their nails done can be exactly what she needs. Deluxe Nails and Spa are ready to honor her on her special day! They are open Monday-Saturday and have gift certificates available for purchase.
- The simplest things can go a long way to a woman’s heart. The Flower Shop 76067, is putting together some dazzling spring arrangements that will make your Mom and wife feel special. The Flower Shop is also offering free delivery to all who mention this Goodday Mineral Wells article on their order.
- Summer is just around the corner and some moms may want to look swimsuit ready. Emerald Lane Tanning and Boutique have several options that will fit her needs and schedule. They have monthly membership certificates for as little as $45. They also are offering 20% off all their lotions when you tan with them.
- If your Mother loves clothes but never has the time to buy them; go to the Kraze! This lovely boutique has mom specific t-shirts ready to take home! These t-shirts are just $13.50 with mom peronslized messages guaranteed to make her smile.
- Last but not least Mother’s day is about relaxation and pampering for the woman you love. What better way to do that than with a massage. The Crazy Bath House is doing a Mother’s Day package for $85! This package is listed as Pkg #1 which will include; microbubble mineral water bath, hot mineral water towel wrap, and a 30-minute Swedish massage. They also have gift certificates available for purchase. They can’t wait to serve the queens in your life.
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.