Happy Thursday everyone! We hope you all are having a great week so far. As always we can’t wait to bring you some amazing events for the upcoming weekend. So don’t wait to create your perfect itinerary for you and your family.
- Attention Couples! It’s time for a date night. It might have been a while since you and your partner got some quality time together. No worries, the Clark Gardens Botanical Park has everything set up for a wonderful evening this Friday at 5:30 pm September 10th, 2021. The entree fee is just $20 at the door, come enjoy a night under the stars. Feel free to bring a homemade picnic dinner, and appropriate beverage. Also, they will have live music presented by the band Two Far Gone. For specifics: https://fb.me/e/1Ciqhi4yZ
- Next up it’s time for some amazing BBQ with great music. Dylan Hoffman will be playing at the Smokin’ Barrel this Friday night at 6 pm. Dylan is a local to the area from Brock Texas, who has a love for country music. If you’re interested in a good show this Friday night that’s the place to be. For more on Dylan or the Smokin’ Barrel’s event please click: https://fb.me/e/1G4zGFoeX and https://www.facebook.com/DylanHoffmanMusic
- As if the night couldn’t get more exciting, Darrin Kobetich experienced guitarist will be performing this Friday night as well at Coffee and Cocktails! He is set to take the stage at 8 pm, so if you have had some great BBQ at Smokin’ Barrel why not mosey on down from some of the best drinks in town! For more on this event and Darrin: https://fb.me/e/1sNjiYO3w and https://www.facebook.com/darrin.kobetich
- This next event is probably the most important. The Memorial Ceremony for 9/11 will be taking place this Saturday morning September 11th, 2021 at 8:30 am at the corner of Oak and 1st St. Mineral Wells TX. This marks the 20th anniversary of that tragedy where we will honor our First Responders and Fellow Americans who were lost that day. One that we will never forget. For more details: Tap Here
- Let’s Grow Crazy is back with some great produce for your whole household! This Farmers Market will be taking place Saturday beginning as early as 9 am. Also, they will now have craft vendors at this bazaar. So, if you enjoy amazing art and creativity this might be a place for you! The address to this market is 500 SE 2nd Ave, Mineral Wells, TX 76067. For details about the Farmers Market or how to donate please click: https://fb.me/e/44VthkVQa and https://www.facebook.com/Letsgrowcrazynow
- Now that school has started what better way to get your little ones out and about with a September Poor Boys PlayDay! This occasion is being hosted by the Poor Boys Riding Club. The gates will open at 1 pm and the ride begins at 2 pm on Saturday, September 11th, 2021 at the Mineral Wells Riding Club Arena. The exact address is 1482 Millsap Hwy Mineral Wells, Tx. The kiddos will be practicing their skills in barrels, poles, and fun activities such as a cakewalk. For more information on the event and pricing please click https: //fb.me/e/40y6gd7JR
- This next one would be a fun adventure for the whole family. It’s time to Spot the Nature Myth! This event will entail teams meeting at the Lone Star Amphitheater in our Mineral Wells State Park. The groups will go out and try to spot nature myths within the area.The group who can identify the most fables will win a prize. The Scavenger hunt will begin Saturday at 8 pm. The cost to attend is free with park entrance. For exact data:https://fb.me/e/5OQv4HoGK
If you want to add your event to our website for our readers to know about or to see more events, please visit the Things To Do page!
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.