Hey, Friends! I don’t know about you guys, but I am excited this week is almost over. If you are in the same boat and are ready for the weekend. I have some great events that you won’t want to miss!
- Did someone yell Bingo! The VFW will this Friday night, June 11, 2021. Located at the VFW Post 2399 beginning at 5 pm. If you are ready to try your luck, they have cards all night for just $17. For more about this and their future Bingo Nights:https://fb.me/e/1B5p3mb0U
- If you like movies; this event was created just for you! Movies in The Garden will commence, Friday night at 9 pm at The Sill. The address to the building is 402 S Oak Ave, Mineral Wells, TX 76067. This peaceful environment will be a great place to unwind and watch the show. The event cost is $10 per family. For further details click:https://fb.me/e/1rVP46m9X
- Coffee and fast cars are a great way to jump-start the weekend! Coffee and Cars is taking place Saturday, June, 12th at 8:30 am! This free family fun morning will be filled with plenty of coffee for the parents and donuts for the kids. The postmark for this occasion will be at, 7924 Palo Pinto Hwy, Mineral Wells, TX 76067. For specifics: https://fb.me/e/SUrAFvIn
- Supporting each other is what this community is all about! There is a fundraiser by the Palo Pinto County Livestock Association, taking place for a child named Ana Cameron. Young Ana has been diagnosed with a form of rare kidney cancer and can use all our support. This fundraiser will start, Saturday at 11 am at the Mineral Wells Expo Center. The festivities will include a live & silent auction, cornhole tournament, street tacos, bounce houses, and live entertainment. The pricing for each amusement and information on how to donate: https://fb.me/e/OIjGSKEq, or call/text 940.328.3111
- Next up it’s time for some live music! If it’s been a long week, and you just want to kick back with a beer, great food, and good music; The Hole in the Wall Grill & Bier Garten is ready to serve you. Proud Country will take the stage, Saturday night from 6:30-9:30 pm. This band does both great original work and covers of classic country. For details about the event and the band: https://fb.me/e/2llbCyqXb, https://www.facebook.com/Taylor-Bonham-SingerSong-Writer-909074932510904/, and https://www.facebook.com/proudcountry2018
- Last but not least the possibilities are endless! Endless Bloody Mary’s and Mimosa’s that is! This will take place at Coffee & Cocktails this Sunday from 12 pm to 2 pm! This restaurant has everything from a great atmosphere, wonderful drinks, delicious food, and a beautiful downtown location. It’s an awesome way to enjoy Sunday! For particulars about the afternoon and their future events: https://fb.me/e/1enyqGtO2
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.