Attention all natives of Mineral Wells and visitors! It is time to explore and mingle! I have compiled a fun-filled list of festivities for all to enjoy this weekend. This list will keep you busy from Friday to Sunday; so let’s get started!
- If you are someone who isn’t quite ready to venture out; here is a Virtual Getaway for you. This event is going on all weekend by our local businesses that are going to show you the uniqueness of Mineral Wells. The tour begins, April 23rd at 10am and ending on the 25th at 8pm. Each business will be showing you LIVE activities being held at each location. For a full itinerary please follow the Facebook link, https://fb.me/e/1gIy7omcp
- Attention all couples! There is a 21+Date Night happening for you located at the Clark Gardens. This evening will have a nice ensemble of late-night walks and live music. This is an after-hours event will commence at 5:30 this Friday night. Feel free to bring a nice adult beverage and picnic basket for the two of you to love. For ticket information https://fb.me/e/20zddDI3H
- The show must go on! If listening to live music is more up your alley; The Hole in the Wall Grill and Biergarten has a great artist for you. Andie Kay Joyner will take the stage Friday at 6pm. Her individual musical sound includes country, Americana, bluegrass, and blues. So come on out for a full evening of relaxation. The details are as follows https://fb.me/e/1DhgtcKX1 and follow her page https://www.facebook.com/AndieKayJoynerMusic
- It could have been a long week and if you need to unwind, Coffee and Cocktails 76067 has a bottomless deal you won’t want to miss. On Saturday, April 24th from 10am to 2 pm the cafe will be serving endless mimosas & bloody mary’s. This local hot spot has everything from good food, great drinks, and a wonderful atmosphere that everyone can appreciate. Their personal page is https://www.facebook.com/coffeeandcocktails76067/ and they also feature future events listed at https://fb.me/e/3CHS2P2fj
- Last but not least. If you love the great outdoors; come relish the Mineral Wells starry night sky with a hike. The hike will kick off Saturday evening at 8:30 pm. The address to meet for this exploration is Lone Star Amphitheater in Lake Mineral Wells State Park, 100 Park Road 71, Mineral Wells, TX, 76067. To make a reservation please call in-advance #940-328-1171 ext 222. And for further details https://fb.me/e/K6XQ9s79
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.