The seasons have changed and so has our town! New businesses are opening and the celebrations are lining up. This week in Mineral Wells, here is a shortlist of some of the things taking place that you won’t want to miss!
- An Easter Egg Hunt is a great way to have a good time with your kiddos! The Mineral Wells Police Officers Association is putting on a free Easter Egg hunt for all the family to come and enjoy! This hunt will take place Saturday, April 3rd at 4 pm! There will be 4,000 eggs separated into three baseball fields for multiple age groups to find! Come out and find those eggs! For further details https://fb.me/e/4aKtl9Kr9
- If you like a good Ghost Story, Mineral Wells has got one ready! The Baker Hotel Ghost Walk & Believe Boo-tique, is hosting their well-known Ghost Walks for natives and tourists alike. The walk will commence Saturday night at 8 pm in front of the Baker Hotel. For more instruction on tickets, https://fb.me/e/21FnD3EWD or you may call 817-629-8127
- If you are trying to get in shape or just live a healthy lifestyle, Even Better Fitness is here to jump-start you! Beginning April 5th through the 9th the group will provide a personal trainer to embark you on a life-changing boot camp! All meetings will begin at 5 am located at the Mineral Wells Church of God. For more information their Facebook event is https://fb.me/e/3OrJasBtI
- The age of big hair and guitar is back! Tempting Desaster is set to play on Friday, April 9th at 6:30 pm. This amazing rock n’ roll/ country trio will electrify the night at the Hole in The Wall at the Brazos Market & Bistro. If you want more material about the band and their future performance https://fb.me/e/6C6pfwa5f and https://www.facebook.com/temptingdisasterband
- Mineral Wells rev your engines! Cars at the Park are coming to you! If you like to see shiny paint or loud motors, you gotta be there. The car show will take a place at 7:30 am Saturday, April 10th. Free coffee and donuts will be provided, so come on down and make some new motorhead friends. https://fb.me/e/3ToVwgWk8
- Since COVID-19 there has been a lot of built-up tension. But fear not, APW’s has got that smackdown ready to go. This is a Pro-wrestling event; that would be perfect for a guys’ night out. The general admission is just ten dollars. This will take place on April 10th at 7:30 pm at the Mineral Wells Expo Center. For more information on tickets or specifics about the event; https://fb.me/e/2tC6Zz60f
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.