Now that spring has begun the events are piling up. If you are looking for family fun events, or just wanting to get out of the house. Here is a collective list of some of the things going on here in Mineral Wells from now until the third of April.
- Show your support for all our troops past and present alike! The Go Crazyer for the Museum– Spring Fundraiser will be taking place Saturday, March 27th, at 6:30 pm at the Crazy Water Hotel. This event will help provide the polishing touches to the new exhibit at The National Vietnam War Museum. The evening will have good food and good music. For more information here and their formal website event is here.
- The airplanes will be flying high next weekend at our local Airport. The 8th Airplanes and Coffee fly-in will launch on April 3rd at 8:30 am. This event is free! For more material on this event go here. It is being hosted by Russ Keith and John Naugle.
- If you like to just relax with a good book or play a few games Sit n Sip Books has got you covered! Next weekend on April 3rd beginning at 10 am, they will be hosting a free for all to attend Spring Fling! This event will have a little something for everyone ranging from books, beverages, book signings, and much more. They would be happy to have you. More information here.
- Get your best Boots on for an April Play Day at the Poor Boys Riding Club. This will take place on April 3rd starting at 1 pm, located at 1482 Millsap Hwy., Mineral Wells, Tx. This occasion will include things like poles and barrels along with an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos! For more about this click here
- Last but not least, The music is singing through Mineral Wells! Natasha Wynn Band will be playing at Smokin’ Barrel. She is set to perform at 6 pm! If you enjoy good music with some delicious food, this will be the place to be! For more information on Natasha, her website is here and the Facebook link to the event is here.
Writer | I graduated from Weatherford College with an Associates in Art, focusing on history, creative writings, sociology, and humanities. Experience in child development, client care, and runs local Spoken Word Poetry group for young teens.